Global Travel Related Company
- Preparation of daily customer invoices
- Collection of debt and management of credit function
- Regular preparation of debt reports
- Review of debt position and agreement of actions with Head of Financial Reporting
- Reconciliation and allocation of sales ledger receipts
- Monitor bank accounts daily and reconcile and allocate receipts to customer accounts
- Manage automated credit control process
- Candidate is likely to have 2,3 years experience in:
- Debt collection and management
- Preparation and manual manipulation of reports
- Direct customer communication
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9:00 - 17:30 (flexible)
overtime hours: 0~10h / month
[Length of contract]
Long Term Temporary ~ August 2020
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
1800 yen ~ + commute (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.