[Position] AR Manager
[Salary] 7~10 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Luxury Apparel Company
- Develop the capabilities and talents of the member of the Retail Finance Team.
- Manage day-to-day Sales Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable and Retail Inventory activity to ensure timely accurate recording of all revenue and COGS activity.
- Identify automation and continuous improvement opportunities and drive implementation of related initiatives.
- Function as the expert in the company's Sales, Accounts
- Receivable and Retail Inventory procedures and practices
- Educate staff on both day-to-day work and big picture perspective
- Provide insight to business partners about matters such as customer credit evaluations and Retail Operations processes
- Maintain detailed knowledge by direct participation in Accounts
- Receivable, Sales reconciliation and store inventory activity
Experience / Skill Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, accounting/finance preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Sales Reconciliation and/or Inventory in a Retail company
- Knowledge of US GAAP, J-GAAP, Tax
- Nissho Boki Level II required, CPA or equivalent certification a plus
- Business level fluency in English language
- Proficiency in Excel and Access and aptitude for working with financial and business systems (ERP, POS, WMS, etc.)
- Asks questions and challenges the status-quo in a positive manner
- Energy and enthusiasm to drive change
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Flexibility to take on new projects and as conditions change
- Focus on results and outcomes required by the business
- Prioritizes and manages time effectively in a fast paced environment
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing