Global Insurance Company
The mission for the API Team is to build a centralized API system that will improve their internal systems (connecting existing with new systems) and external partner's web systems. We are seeking technical developers that will build the groundwork from scratch and help the team grow. we highly recommend this position to professionals with technical strength in Java, API, Springboot, etc who would like to enhance their technical skills in microservices/API Driven architecture.
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company's computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Have 3+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Experience in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- Experience in REST API development, with knowledge of API Gateways, Security OIDC/OAuth 2.0
- Experience in maintaining Java/Groovy/Spring web applications.
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Working experience in NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra, HBase etc.
- Strong understanding of API development and methodologies.
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Possess a problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.