Global Information Service Company
- Support Accounts Payable, Travel & Entertainment Sourcing and Procurement operations for Japan office
- Be a subject matter expert with Travel, Corporate Card, & Expense operations to help support the company employees in Japan with traveler support, expense reports, and payment processes
- Champion daily corporate card management applications, account reconciliations, delinquency notifications, and employee support
- Coordinate and deliver training
- Drive policy compliance, assisting the shared service team with escalations and followup
- Supervision of Shared Services Center to ensure invoices and employees' claims are processed in accordance with policy and timelines
- Manage relationships with internal customer groups and serve as point of escalation and resolution for all Source to Pay queries in Japan
- Ensure consistent application of procedures and controls within Japan
- Understand country specific legality and assist in upholding local tax and reimbursement requirements.
- Review operating procedures developed by the local service provider and the Shared Services Center and support initiative to streamline Japan processes
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects and system enhancements as assigned
- Minimum 1 2 years of experience in an Accounts Payable and Travel & Entertainment role preferably in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement
- Experience with Concur Travel & Expense and corporate card administration preferred
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle) preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, strong analytical and communication skills
- Business level in English communication skills as well as nativelevel in Japanese
- Basic knowledge in JGAAP, USGAAP, and Japanese tax regulation
- Ability to work in a fast paced company
2000 Yen ~(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.