Global Apparel Company
- Review process of trade and non-trade invoice verification and Accounts Payable posting.
- Review travel and entertainment policy audit on employees' expense report and journal entries.
- Co-ordinate intercompany transactions and review journal entries.
- Review monthly closing and reporting process by ensuring accurate expense is recognized in Account Payable team.
- Be responsible for accounts reconciliation with the analysis of balance sheet items about whether any unusual movement/long outstanding items exist in each GL item (custodian of trial balance sheet) and investigate it is valid
- Support various audit process such as external statutory audit, internal audits relative to the internal control
- Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders and ensure the service level is consistent with the agreement
- Initiate and facilitate cross functional activities of Account Payable.
- 5 years or more working experience at Accounting/Finance Department
- ERP (SAP or Oracle) experience is must
- Experience in retail/apparel industry is desirable
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA and/or MBA desirable
- Written and oral English that must be practical to communicate with overseas counterparts (TOEIC 800 or more)
- Understand/contribute to change management process
- Work flexibly in various ad-hoc requirements
- Establish the solid relationship with other groups/functions
- Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization.
- Manage small team to promote its productivity and motivation
- Assertive, Self-initiative, ability to work individually with supervision
- Priority setting
- Work under pressure
- Ability to work under the tight schedule
- Submit the accurate reports in a timely manner
- Attention to detail and well-developed organizational skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and team player skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.