Global Outdoor Products Company
THE POSITION SUMMARY:
The position is an accounting position reporting into the Accounting Manager that will administer the product purchase related transactions and costs and has potential to develop into a BP&A role in the near future.
- Accounts Payables duties for inventory goods and intercompany (monthly & main part of role) and payables forecasting.
- Review and verify the purchase, landed costs and price variances for month-end closing. (Monthly)
- Assist with month and year-end closings and preparations for tax returns and various audits for relevant balance sheet items (annual).
- Prepare budget/forecast report of the responsible accounts (both P/L & B/S) (quarterly).
- Partner closely with supply chain division to ensure timely and accurate cost are reflected (monthly)
- Update standard costs (annually)
- Other projects as assigned including SAP and transfer price related.
- A minimum of 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Experience in industries with tangible goods a must.
- Team player with good communication skill, also capable of working cross-functionally
- English - Intermediate in read and write needed with some conversational skills a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP : SAP preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel (incl. V-Lookups and Pivot tables)
- Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Practical understanding of supply chain operations, order taking, logistics etc. preferred.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.