Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and speak Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] ALM Treasury
[Salary] 6~9 million JPY
Global Securities Firm
- ALM Treasury Professional manages the liquidity of the balance-sheet of our Tokyo Branch, comprised of the Corporate Banking balance-sheet, the Capital Market activities balance-sheet, and ALM Treasury own activities, and also manages hedging of risk exposures coming from balance-sheet.
- As a member of the ALM Treasury regional and global teams, ALM Treasury Front Office Professional is expected to contribute actively, at appropriate layer, to the overall liquidity matters and cross-border activities.
- ALM Treasury Front Office Professional respects multiple mandates, prudential and optimization.
- ALM Treasury Front Office Professional is also requested to collaborate with all poles and business lines in Japan, at a working and practical level.
Market Operations Management
- Monitor and manage the interest rate risks exposure and the liquidity gaps of the bank's balance sheet in all currencies.
- Monitor P&L daily and escalate any unexplained elements to the desk head for sign off.
- Hedge the liquidity position, internally or externally, as required by outcome of analysis.
- Manage the local accounting results with foreign exchange transactions.
- Manage local liquidity buffer, collateral and cash on daily BOJ settlement.
- Monitor and control authorized risk limits for treasury activities, both market and credit.
- Ensure optimization of interest rate positions and liquidity positions.
- Support and back-up when team members are on leave or as per overall business requirements
- Submit JPY TIBOR rates daily, in compliance with JBA's Code of Conducts and internal procedures set by Tokyo branch, respecting assigned roll and responsibility identified by yearly IAC.
- Provide and keep Internal and external reporting.
Liquidity Analysis and Operational Management
- Provide information to local corporate banking business line and its middle office regarding the updated liquidity pricing and main determinants of their liquidity funding.
- Perform liquidity analysis for all minor currencies.
- Monitor and analyse market moves and pricing through market intelligence.
Liquidity Prudential Management
- Prudentially manage the liquidity position in all minor currencies within the delegated limits and in compliance with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Comply with local and global Regulations as well as with the Bank's established procedures.
- Monitor collateral portfolio at the Central Bank, both for payment/clearing purposes and for monetization goals.
- Manage and monitor intraday liquidity in JPY.
Participate and support with funding team of ALM Treasury
- Contribute in achievement of P&L targets for Tokyo Branch while upholding prudential mandate.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Ensure good communication with various branches and network.
- Protect the Group's name and reputation in the market place, showing the best practices, ethic and compliance
- Direct contribution to our operational control framework
- Ensure regular review of all required processes and procedures related to ALM Treasury
- Financial and Technical Expertise
- Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
- Experience Level: At least 3 years
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Communication skills
- Mindset for breaking silos
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance