Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Global FMCG Company operating in about 60 countries around the world
[Reason for opening this position]
Newly created position to drive business in e-Commerce
- Develop relationship with key local eCommerce players
- Monitor Service levels: guarantee best in class availability for all e-Channels, track/improve PFR and local KPIs, and focus on event management and preparation (prime day, black Friday etc.)
- Monitor and Report service performance - across the market key platforms and e-retailers and local E distributors - PFR dedicated E-commerce tracking and ATP review through dedicated analytics in place.
- Working backwards from ATP to improve different touch points like Service levels, forecasting etc. that help maintain 95%+ ATP
- Support eCommerce S&OP tracking across each key CMU to guarantee maximum product availability and financial target adherence
- Lead key collaborative eCommerce Customers supply projects
- Be Supply Lead for market E-com EPD product initiatives insuring regional harmonization and executions insuring speed to market
- Support global E-commerce product & packaging adjustment journey - for key Ecommerce standard (PFP, SOIC, FFP) and beyond.
- Cross border expansion support with the deep understanding of end-to-end Supply flow/process
- Manage E-commerce related supply services budget
- Good skill in Excel & Statistic; related experience in forecasting and supply management
- Significant independent responsibility with a strong bias for action/ entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude; ability to use data to develop and support decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to independently lead & motivate internal cross-functional teams.
- Advanced level English and Japanese.
- 4-5 years relevant experience in related category
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Economics, or Operations
- Proactive self- starter. Able to keep manager informed of progress as appropriate.
- Highly organized with ability to priorities. Must be able to manage time effectively in a challenging environment.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills - able to manage conflict and resistance
- Decisive - able to identify and focus on key issues
- Commitment and can-do attitude
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.