Japanese Financial Service & IT Company
- Experience developing mobile applications and AWS
- Stakeholder negotiation and requirement gathering
- Communication with internal developers and project managers; and vendors
- Managing WBS and ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring project stays within allocated budget
- Managing project architecture and details in Excel and Power Point according to client requirements
- Document translations
- 3+ years' experience as project support, administrator or coordinator
- Experienced in stakeholder negotiations and management
- Must have working experience with work breakdown structures
- Experience communicating with vendors
- Must have experience with Google Sheets and Slides. Applicants with MS Excel and Power Point experience will also be accepted
- Experience working in an international environment is a plus
- Native Japanese and business level English
Haken Staff with possibility of conversion
7 Min walk from Hiroo station.
Monday - Friday
Holidays: Sat, Sun, public holidays, and 10 days' paid leave[*]
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
10am - 7pm (adjustable)
Expected Overtime: 10 hours (only for emergencies)
[Length of contract]
1st February ~
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
3,000 ~ 3,500 yen / hour
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
en world will contribute to your health insurance, welfare pension, and unemployment insurance
Commute: covered by the client
[*] Employees are eligible for paid leave after 6 months' continuous employment at en world Japan
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.