- Develop Strategies – evaluate the IT department. Collaborate with colleagues and department heads in order to develop strategies.
- /Implement Operational Processes and Procedures.
- Oversee IT Department – lead, motivate, grow, monitor and guide IT department personnel, from performing routine system updates to installing entirely new components.
- Scale Capabilities – Oversee replacement of existing infrastructure with a modern technology refresh.
- Record Data – make sure that all relevant data is properly collected and stored.
- Management Skills – effortlessly switch between the role of Manager and the role of Engineer.
- Communication Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Extensive Technical Knowledge.