Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global IT Service Company
We're currently seeking a talented and motivated Product Reliability Engineer who lives in Japan to join our team. The ideal candidate enjoys and thrives in working with a variety of tools, scripting languages and databases while working to ensure the health and reliability of our core systems. You will work with the entire range of our products: payment services, web applications, and complex data stores, and our global ticketing systems.
- Build the necessary alerting, monitoring, and tooling to ensure the reliability and health of our systems
- Troubleshoot challenging problems and create unique solutions
- Support our ecosystem of products by addressing production system issues
- Work with product and other engineering teams to understand and influence changes being made to our systems
- Understand and interact with the schemas, structures, functions, procedures, data, and usage of our databases and data stores
- 2+ years of technical hands on experience working with software platforms
- Strong experience with database query languages like SQL
- Strong experience working with database platforms such as Oracle, SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Experience with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools and best practices
- Ability to take initiative, logically debug, troubleshoot, and solve problems
- Business above Japanese and English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience coding in programming languages such as Java or .NET
- Experience working in cloud environments
- Experience working with highly available multi-region sites or platforms
- Experience collaborating with a globally distributed team
Temp to hire
Monday to Friday
7 Million yen - 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.