Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Real Estate Investment Firm
*Be a part of a leading real estate investment management firm
*Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Management of institutional meetings (general meeting of shareholders, the board of directors, etc.) / Investment corporation: board of directors, general meeting of unitholders)
- Regulation management, procedure management such as approval / seal
- License registration related work (notification, etc.)
- Document / information management, information security management
- Management of personnel, IT, office facility management, general affairs (including management of contractors)
- Other support services
- Experience in general affairs and legal affairs at a business company, etc.
- Good communication skills that can build a smooth relationship of trust with stakeholders inside and outside the company
- Hospitality and teamwork spirit that spares no effort to facilitate internal and external operations
- Motivation to grow and actively collect and acquire information even in inexperienced fields
This position and company would suit you well if you are someone that is highly motivated to learn and grow, independent, hands-on, who is able to multitask and meet deadlines
Temp to Hire
4 - 6 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.