Global Retail Company
- Responsible for general accounting, the company's general ledger and cash management
- Supports the preparation of financial reporting package, the compliance of financial policies and local legal requirements including taxation
- Manages cash-flow and bank information and reports to the headquarters
- The position support the communication with external HR provider for required personnel filing
- Manages Accounts Payable (including Intercompany reconciliation) and monthly payments (trade, employees, intercompany and payroll)
- Manages Provisions, Accruals and CAPEX
- Monitors voucher input and payments of employees' travel expenses
- Supports the enhancement of tools and processes to ensure visibility and correctness of financial data
- Maintains control on procedures to be followed by each departments
- Keeps good cooperation with the Accounting team and support the development of strong finance team in the organization.
- Knowledge of J-GAAP and IFRS
- More than 6 years of experience in financial accounting field
- Good communication skill in English and Japanese.
- Good skills in Excel and Word
- A strong team player with proactive attitude
- Willing to learn and be proactive
- Experience with SUN SYSTEM and Oracle Hyperion is a plus
- Experience in Luxury/Retail is a plus
What's On Offer
- High level of learning and chance to experience different sides of the company
- Good work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Global company with international environment
- Good benefit package
Temp to hire
6 Million Yen ~ 7 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.