Global Consumer Goods Company
- 25% Receive and review the payment application of vendor invoices which are submitted from each section
- 10% Payment preparation into banking system and pass on to Operation Director for approval of payment.
- 10% Filing of all the invoice, expense report from employees and send the file to Tax Accountant for journal entries into accounting system.
- 10% Prepare cash flow statement and weekly cash report to HQ
- 5% Filing and maintaining relevant accounting documents.
- 20% Process weekly commission payments to distributors and the report to HQ
- 5% Look for and suggest areas of improvement.
- 5% Assist Operation Director in preparing and presenting reports to Payroll company, HQ and local management.
- 10% Other duties as required or requested.
- Strong excel spreadsheet skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Keen eye for details
- Superior time and organizational management skills
- Ability to appropriately communicate sensitive information and to judge how and with whom this information should be shared
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to foster a collaborative, customer-oriented working environment
- Strong communication (both verbal and written, in Japanese and English) skills
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting with two to five years of professional experience in book keeping or above.
- Experience using accounting software.
Temp to Hire
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
7 Million yen ~ 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.