[Company Description] Digital Marketing Specialist at British B2B Company
Global B2B Company
- Main functions are expected to be to implement all Japanese marketing efforts including:
- Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing: Yahoo! And Google
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website updates and localization
- Event marketing including email and social media
- tradeshows (2-3 / year)
- possibly 1-2 webinars/year
- possibly 1-2 customer training events/year
- Edit and send out corporate press releases
- Identify the right publication and contacts
- Analytical reporting on marketing activities and website
- Identify and manage advertising opportunities
- Must have strong writing and editing skills.
- Must be well organized, able to hit deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- Must be able to work and learn independently.
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- B2B marketing experience, especially using Yahoo!, Google Analytics, and SEO.
- Must have strong English skills: speaking, reading, writing
We use the following tools. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with them or similar platforms:
- Yahoo! (most important)
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Kentico (website content management system)
- Microsoft office
Temp to Hire
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
2000 Yen ~ 2500 Yen
After conversion: 5.2 Million Yen ~ 7 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Consultant: Eduard Gherasim
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.