The No. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world!
Team size in Tokyo is approximately 50 (mix of developers, testers, operations, infra engineers and support staff) with continuous additions being made. You will also get the chance to collaborate with other regional teams in the APAC area. The team/company culture is quite open and communicative. Also, the Tokyo office primarily consists of foreigners so all communication is in English.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Cover global clients such as HFTs and algo/quant funds on API related issues across our different platforms (spot exchange, futures exchange, margin trading etc)
- Become the go-to expert on matters related to REST API and websockets, managing discussions and queries with the exchange's largest clients
- Guide clients to write more effective algorithms for trading, helping the efficiency of our exchange
- Develop metrics to measure client API limit usage and their effectiveness and liaise with internal teams to manage API limits for high volume clients
- Strong command of programming (knowledge of python is a plus, prior experience using exchange APIs would be taken into consideration as well)
- Excellent communications skills
- Languages: Business level English and Chinese
- Very responsive (we are a client-serving business)Highly self driven and disciplined
- Curiosity and drive to learn and try new things
- Bachelor degree qualification of any relevant field
Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.