Global Fashion Brand
Perform planning and distribution activities for the portion of local retail network (DOS) in order to achieve sales budgets, margins and targets to optimize store productivity
- Creation and preparation of weekly and monthly planning reports: Historical and seasonal analysis (sell in ,sell out and sell through, pieces/ values /skus/sizes/ average prices/full price and sale, delivery, pacchetto and non pacchetto ) for Retail (DOS)
- Support and coordinate "Category Management" analysis
- Elaboration and monitoring of store "merchandising plan "
Planning & Budgeting
- Prepare and maintain 18 months rolling Sales Mix by store- seasonality / brand / category
- Creation of Seasonal Purchase Plan (OTB) by store, brand and product classification (pcs/values/skus/average prices), following sell through objectives (full price and sale)
- Following the approval of GMM/Market Head, perform communication of purchase plan to local Finance Dept, in accordance with the corporate calendar
- Updating of plan when necessary (specific commercial unforeseen needs) and communication of updates to all the Departments involved
Merchandising & Buying
- Ensure quantitative data are provided to Buyers (Range Plan , size curve, parameters for distribution )
- Partner with Buyers to develop assortment planning (depth vs width)
- Control, during the buying, that all the purchases are coherent with the plan
- Grant coherence and updates between all planning and buying systems data In Season Operations
- In collaboration with the Buyers, re-assortment suggestion analysis during the season, according to the sales trend, in coordination with retail (DOS)
- Elaboration and execution of merchandise transfers among stores, warehouses and markets based on sales performance
- CQR management (including identifying minima, sell out analysis, setting replenishment levels per store, per sku ) in coordination with Buyer / Store Managers
- Strong analytical skills to analyse and understand product performance and market trends from quantitative data to translate into precise needs for the Market (forecasting and statistical modelling knowledge)
- Relevant experience of 2 years in planning roles, possibly from Retail / Dpt store organisations
- Working in a cross function or multi stakeholders reality
- Previous experience of retail planning systems
- Degree (Economics, Engineering )
- Japanese and English as a must
- Communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build relationship with a diverse group of business partners
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and sense of urgency
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.