Global Software Development Company
As a DM< Expert in this position your job will involve working in a global team focusing on:
International customer engagements/projects/support to lead delivery of defined solutions in productive environment, applications, digital platform, innovation and system landscapes:
International customer engagements/projects/support to provide the best solution and solution architect to realize planned adoption and changes in productive environment, applications, digital platform, innovation and system landscapes with experts from other team members or individually for your own core solution area:
Activities in our Go to Market Area including support for consulting/PE/License sales, the intellectual property in the form of best practices, creating sales collateral, methodologies and providing critical input into the Service Portfolio Management Team and development teams for further improvements.
Main tasks would be to:
- Conduct evaluation of customer requests to define and construct the solution offering tailored to the specific requirements
- Plan and estimate the implementation of the offering
- Lead and deliver small to large size of projects & engagements
- Maintaining trustful relationships with people, both externally on customer/partner side and internally
- Maintain and contribute to service development and knowledge sharing, continuous improvement in operation, products
- Lead bringing innovative idea of solutions to customers for their business benefits
- Enable regional/local resource for delivery
- Engage and leverage multiple stakeholders in the related environments (sales, marketing, portfolio management, development..) to support our Go to Market activities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- An Engineering graduate or MCA from a recognized and well accredited university or institution.
- Area of specialties that potentially enhance business value like business administration, data science, AI, city planning etc. would be big plus
- Business Level of English
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Business development skills - understand customer's pain points and present potential DM< solution
- Solution design and architecture skills for core knowledge area
- Customer focus, ability to handle conflicts, organizational skills
- Specific skills and experiences in multiple of the functional and technical areas
- 'Make it happen' and 'Fighter' attitude, hands on approach. Team player, proactive networking attributes, results and execution focus
- Knowledge and experience in executing data migration and conversion projects, various data migration techniques and approaches, data management topics like master data governance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English. Skills in other language like German is a strong asset
- Working in an international environment, Willingness to travel
- Project management, Enterprise Architect, Business Consulting skills are plus
- Experience in ABAP/other languages like Java and development activities, and development support during large implementations is plus
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years' of work experience in one solution, especially Data Quality management, MDG(Master Data Governance)/EIM and/or module (e.g. as a functional consultant with technical skills data model, ABAP etc.) or experience in data transformation projects and solutions and overall 10 to 12 years of total IT industry experience.
- Should have understanding of business processes and enterprise structure overview. Fundamental knowledge of application areas in ERP FI, CO, LO, SD or MM modules in relation to MDG/EIM data topics
- Knowledge and experience in executing data migration and conversion projects, various data migration. Techniques and approaches as well as data management/governance topics like master data governance.
- Experience and proven track in customer interaction and international projects.
- Should have an understanding in our new dimension products and Data Hub
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- If already worked in the area of presales support and RFP preparation for scoping
- If candidate has technical understanding of ABAP, and exposure to data migration topics like ETL using BODS, MDG etc.
- If candidate with Basis knowledge with OS/DB migration experience and system tuning and optimization
- Experience in business consulting is plus
- Knowledge in Data Scientist is great plus
We also expect:
- Continuous learning about new technologies, products, procedures, and from experience
- Leading and supporting knowledge sharing initiatives (e.g. Focus Groups, Mentoring)
- Strong team player attitude: actively establish relationships and motivate through inspiration
- Show passion on the job: act as a role model, show authentic behavior, pride and enthusiasm in what you do
- Should be open for travel without any restrictions
Full Time Employee
10 Million Yen
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.