IT Business PartnerT will serve as single point of contact (SPOC) for all the JPBU and JOBU's technology and digital needs.
The role requires a person who can combine an ability to partner with senior stakeholders at all levels in the organization, who feels comfortable both at discussing strategy and roadmap as well as getting hands-on when required and who has a demonstrated ability to get "things done" on behalf of his/her stakeholders through a formal and an informal network in a global matrix IT organization.
- Strategic Positioning - The role is an industry relevant, strategic technology leader for us. This leader will help shape and drive growth, innovation and differentiation across BU, while maintaining global alignment, through existing standards and emerging technology
- Commercial IT Business Partnering - Align and collaborate with our business and IT leaders. Become a SPOC for JPBU&JOBU's BU. Act as an advisor and coordinator in identifying and delivering relevant solutions that add business value
- Commercial IT Strategy - The role will be responsible for influencing and understanding the business strategy. Taking this business strategy and defining how it can be enabled with the appropriate technologies (applying existing, emerging and new IT standards)
- Understand and know the Japan Pharmaceutical and Lifesciences environment and the underlying IT & Digital solutions being consumed by the industry
- Help to influence and improve the solutions so that our business partners, customers and patients have the best possible experience with us
- Understand the broader IT organization (Key when acting as a SPOC) so that the appropriate teams can be engaged correctly to deliver the best solutions
- Be the best business partner and continue to build you and your teams business acumen
- Manage business demand
- Ensure the Global Commercial Toolkit is fully maximized in BU
- Measure progress and stay within agreed budget
Core Elements Related To This Role
- Deep understanding of overall business process capabilities
- Experience in the Pharma/Life Sciences Industry
- Ability to connect, orchestrate and influence different stakeholders from various departments and vendors to drive for affordable and usable solutions
- In depth knowledge of the different technology & digital solutions in the Commercial space
- Ability to collect and understand Commercial IT and Digital Solution business requirements from cross functional stakeholders, then able to ensure solutions are delivered to business on time and budget through the Business Process Experts and the GCC
Education, Behavioural Competencies and Skills
- Fluent in Japanese & High Level Business English
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of information management and/or related work experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- Project management qualification or equivalent experience preferable
- Experience on large IT projects from start to end
- Strong knowledge of information management, data quality, data constraints and Governance Frameworks
- Demonstrated experience overseeing CRM or Salesforce.com solutions
- Expert in technology resolutions in SAP, SaaS, and Cloud
- Experience with full software development life cycle in regulated environment (FDA, GxP, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR and other data privacy, computer system validation, a plus)
- Strong collaborating skills and experience in people management and skills development
- Strong commercial business acumen with knowledge of interdependencies that impact the organization
- Expertise in budget planning and financial management
- Proven track record of driving change in processes and organizations, while maintaining working relationships with key business customers
- Versed in Risk management possessing ability to identify, analyse, track, manage and resolve risks issues that impact project
Dimensions and Aspects
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Exceptional knowledge of existing and emerging digital technologies. Understanding of online communities and key success factors for driving exceptional results
- An ability to develop, document and present simple Business documentation including Business Cases, Business Requirements, Technology Architecture and Project Plans
- Experience using Commercial technologies (Web CMS, Analytics tools, CRM, Email Marketing)
- Experience in digital design and digital coding a plus
- Apply global solutions where possible and local solutions only when necessary.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.