Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Orchestrate all relevant IT topics for the business in Japan, look for opportunities and share best practices cross country
- Manage IT Project Portfolio, Demands and Relationships with the Business.
- Plan, manage and execute the IT portfolio in Japan
- Proactively check demands against global strategies and IT standards - consider local go-to market approach
- Management of IT roadmaps, heatmaps and IT Strategy
- Business subject matter expert and technology advisor for CRM and Analytics platforms such as VEEVA, SFDC and Qlik.
- Specification of business requirements (User Requirement Specification) incl. scoping and support of development of business cases (NPV calculation); translate into Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) to move to deployment
- Management of projects, studies and pilot
- Business change management for IT related initiatives
- Financial planning and budgeting for area of responsibility
- Capacity planning of required resources to deliver on portfolio as part of planning process
- Service Review with business and escalation instance
- Knowledge of commercial IT
- Knowledge in the IT Project management
- Knowledge in Application Development methodologies
- Knowledge in system Infrastructure like IT security, network and PC
- Knowledge in Cloud solution architecture
- Knowledge of CRM applications (VEEVA, SFDC), analytics platforms (Qlik, Tableau)
- Developing and setting IT strategy, driving adoption of best practices, incorporating both internal and external industry standards
- Ability to interact effectively with executive and senior management to understand business and influence strategy.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multiple disciplines or technological processes to affect program direction and resulting business impact.
- Solid track record of quality decision making and creative problem resolution that impacts program / project direction and influences long term strategies.
- Interpersonal skills at all organizational level across global and local stakeholders
- Communication skills at all levels of the organization both technical and non-technical
- Analytical skills to evaluate business requirements and provide feedback.
- Work on multiple critical tasks simultaneously in pressure environment.
- Management skill both local and global IT vendor.
- 5+ years of leading experience in international and diversified organization
- Experience of business partnering (Required. Not necessarily with IT Business Partner title)
- 5+ years of experience in IT Project management
- Experience with global IT project Japan rollout
- Experience in IT engineer
- Business-level above in both Japanese and English
- Knowledge in the Japan commercial pharmaceutical market
- Knowledge in multi-channel marketing in the Japan pharmaceutical market
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry (Pharma industry project experience in consulting or IT vendor are also considered).
- Strong English abilities to discuss, negotiate, and persuade with stakeholders in global teleconference
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Master of Business Administration
- PMP certified