Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Insurance Company
1. Support to achieve EBITDA targets
- Improve IT investment evaluate framework for more effective IT investment decision making, including business case framework design
- Improve transparency and accuracy of forecasting and actual tracking for infra & Ops and application delivery
- Strengthen optimization of labor cost investment
2. Support to ensure IT Governance and compliance
- Improve COBIT based IT processes by using JIRA, eConfluence and so on
- Strengthen IT project management framework for more effective project control
- Develop IT project progress report
3. Support to ensure transparency of project management
- Improve transparency and standardize project status report for application development and infra
- Enhance maturity of project management framework
- Arrange/facilitate IT internal meeting, including project review, IT all hands
- Arrange/facilitate IT internal training, inviting external vendor
- Strengthen engagement with PMO, Finance and other stakeholders in the US through effective communication
- Strengthen engagement within Japan-Region IT members through effective communication
- Need strong English communication skill not only writing/reading but also speaking/listening (need to communicate with global team by e-mail or teleconference on a daily basis)
- Need native level Japanese communication skill
- Need experience to use JIRA and eConfluence
~ 15 Million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.