Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Provide financial analysis and support for various franchise initiatives of the responsible Franchise.
- Lead Business Planning process within the responsible Franchise (annual Business Plan, Forecasts/Updates, Strategic Planning etc.) working with other team members within Medical Finance BUF and CoE.
- Period closing activities of the responsible Franchise (co-work with accounting department), including variance analysis and management report preparation and explanations.
- Timely and effective analysis, to drive business, make recovery plans, control and allocate investments and expenses, all with the objective to achieve business targets of the responsible Franchise.
- Timely and proactive feedback on financial implications of events to key stakeholders.
- Support and challenge the responsible Franchise Head and other Franchise leadership team members, as a core Business Partner.
- Proactively make recommendations and take actions to achieve Business Plan.
- Support the construction of the Franchise strategy, translate it into Business Planning with Franchise Leadership team.
- Support strong Compliance awareness, within the franchise.
- Educate and coach Franchise members, to achieve business growth.
- 5 - 10 years of accounting/controlling experience, preferably in a role with international contacts;
- University Degree (Must). (Preferable: completed higher Accounting or Business Economics related education, at Master level / J-CPA / US-CPA / CMA or equivalent;)
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence personnel across functions and levels
- Experience in a role as business partner, with the ability to understand complex business dynamics.
- Knowledge of the medical industry (instruments / devices) would be a great asset, a sound interest is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed Strong IT (user and management) skills and ability to innovate and drive continuous improvement;
- Positive, with a can-do attitude, but realistic and not afraid to say no;
- Accurate and on-time;
- Balanced and decisive;
- Always looking for opportunities to do things better, smarter and faster;
- Cheerful and outgoing.