**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Top Global Luxury Brand
- As a Head of HR you oversee and drive the entire HR Agenda for Japan
- You are expected to be a true Partner to the Business and change agent to help the company achieve its goals.
- Analyse current Organization structure and develop the Organization Effectiveness strategy to support the scaling up of the Business.
- Lead and develop the Team capabilities.
- Drive best in class Talent development and Talent Management practices.
- Deep and Holistic HR Leadership experience in complex and growing and matrix structures.
- Extensive knowledge of best OE, TM practices.
- Expertise with driving change to support business growth.
- Business acumen is very important as HR is seen as a business contributor.
- M&A and PMI experience is a plus.
- Analytical and business mindset
- Innovation driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders in and out of Japan
flexible depending on Skills and Experience ~ 30M + JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.