※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] EAS - SAP - IBP
[Salary] 8〜15 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Interact with other teams (Production Planning, Procurement Planning, Logistics execution etc) to understand the business requirements and translate them to functional requirements for interfaces between IBP and S/4 Hana
- Creation of functional specifications for master and transaction data interfaces between IBP and S/4 and IBP and external planning systems like ANAPLAN etc.
- Work closely with the CPI-DS team to explain them the functional requirements for the above mentioned interfaces and guide them to resolve issues.
- Work with the CPI-DS team for testing the interfaces
- Good knowledge of time series based planning in IBP including time series based optimizer
- Good knowledge of S/4 Hana production Planning Module including PP/DS and Materials management
- Ability to derive interface requirements from end-to-end SCM planning processes involving IBP, S/4 Hana and external systems
- IBP Implementation or support project experience is required
- S/4 Hana implementation or support project experience is required.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Consulting, Information Technology