Note: Applicants must be located in Japan
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
International luxury company
Owned E-commerce and E-retail
- Elevate and implement the strategic planning for owned e-commerce and e-retail business in line with the company strategy and goals (Plan to transit from 3rd party platformed to brand site integrated e-commerce in 2021, with integrated CRM)
- Achieve the business objectives on e-commerce (traffic / CV / sales / OP) while respecting brand image and guidelines and omni-channeled approach
- Forecast and budget resources and expenses required for running the businesses and properly allocate between the different channels, and evaluate each of their productivities
- Create marketing and business plans for each channel and evaluate post action results for improvement. E-traffic Planning
- Need to have a perfect understanding of search engine to build up a strategy that will bring a website to the top of both organic and paid search engine rankings.
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Review and integrate the digital media strategy for SEM / Retargeting and other digital media planning to achieve e-commerce objectives.
- Work with other digital team members to maximize visibility and conversion according to the marketing plan and store specificities E-retail strategy
- Negotiate for additional visibility and support with e-retailers for a win-win business development
- Identify need and opportunities for each e-retail website to improve sales and visibility outside regular national campaigns
- Propose differentiated plans and strategy to avoid cannibalization and maximizing the business of each e-business Merchandising
- Control image and digital merchandising for e-com and e-retail sites.
- Control stock level and supply on a weekly basis.
- Work on exclusive assortments, pre-launches for e-business in collaboration with marketing dept. and sales teams. CRM
- Work on return rate and loyalty program on own brand e-commerce.
- Negotiate data collection with third parties website.
- Align with brand CRM direction and integrate for e-commerce within digital communications Team Building and Leadership
- Show leadership in company digital commerce missions and create corporative teams to work
- E-commerce / e-business function in other group and cosmetic companies
- Digital Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager / Sales Manager
- University graduate and above
- +10-year experience including a minimum 5-year experiences E-commerce / E-business in cosmetics, luxury brands or pureplayers (Rakuten, @cosme, Zozo, Farfetch, Net A Porter).
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Competencies: Strategic Thinking
- Team building leadership
- Result-oriented mindset
- Strategic agility
- Strong communication skills
- Learning on the fly
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.