Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Financial Service Company
The main purpose of the Settlement is to partner with the business to ensure the accurate and timely settlement of trades and provide high levels of operational service to clients.
- Monitoring Exchange Clearing and communicate with clearing agent
- Monitoring domestic/offshore settlement (broker and trust banks)
- Stock Borrow for fail cover from brokers
- Trade upload into I-Star from middle office system and booking if necessary
- Account opening into I-Star
- Cash management
- Regulatory reporting
- Experience with Japanese equity is a must
- Business level English
- High level of computer literacy, including advanced excel skills and knowledge of settlement procedure. The capability to learn new systems quickly is essential.
- In depth knowledge of Japan market rules and regulations
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- 5-10 years Settlement of Japanese equities experience preferred.
- I-Star knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work dynamically with a number of different teams and deliver results
- Confidence and maturity in communicating with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes to achieve objectives.
- Flexibility to respond to changing work demands.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a member of a team or alone on projects.
- High level of attention to detail
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
[Length of contract]
即日スタート〜 September 2021
[Monthly Salary and Transportation]
500000 Yen per month + Commute fee
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.