Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Financial Services Firm
*Be a part of a global company
*Good career progression
*Potential to develop a career in Investment Management
- Plan and execute investment strategies, including foreign & domestic fixed income, equity and FX
- Conduct researches in various fields including economic and monetary policy
- Monitor and report risk characteristics of our investment portfolios
- Coordinate smooth communication with colleagues in our global and group investment community
- Prepare investment-related reporting and disclosures to stakeholders (public/regulator/head office)
- Lead investment operations (investment accounting and booking, cash management and etc.)
- Min 4 years of experience in investment management at Asset management, Banking, Insurance or Pensions
- Knowledge in foreign investments (Fixed Income, Equity, FX and etc.) is plus
- Business level English/Native level Japanese
- Coding skills (R, Python and etc.) is plus
This position and company would suit you well if you are someone that is highly motivated to learn and grow, independent, hands-on, who is able to multitask and meet deadlines
Direct Contract to Perm
8 - 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.