Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Medical Company
- Installs, configures, maintains and troubleshoots hardware, software, computers, printers, and other peripheral devices and ensures effective use of hardware and software resources
- Collaborates with other company departments or IT teams (Globally & Offshore) to function as a liaison throughout the development, testing, and implementation of new
- product or operating system installs and/or upgrades ensuring end users are adequately supported
- Manages End User Support projects, attends project meetings to communicate status to appropriate parties, develops and disperses all levels of necessary documentation, and stays current with system information, changes and updates
- Managing Outsourced End User Support vendors through APAC region with other IT team members
- Oversight of work conducted in APAC region by End User Support vendors
- Researches and evaluates available Standard technology and alternative solutions to make recommendations for modifications or additions to personal computer systems, hardware components, and software applications including researching costs, market options, and trends available to meet user needs
- Provides support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services in compliance with service level agreements utilizing diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems
- Provides CISCO phone support based on support rotation schedule and monitors ticketing system for incoming issues and Identifies, escalates and redirects problems requiring urgent attention to appropriate resources in compliance with SLAs
- Works directly on tasks and projects with Network and Data Center analysts; may provide some network and systems support as requested
- Creates, updates, and submits status reports, documentation, and procedures relative to assigned End User Support projects; conducts project and team meetings as necessary, and assists with related training
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of four years of technical/systems support-related experience
- Knowledge and experience with IT Helpdesk systems
- Japanese and English speaking & writing required
- PCs and have a command of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word plus any additional communications equipment as needed.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Associate's and/or Bachelor's Degree in CS / MIS
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- ITIL practices
Monday to Friday
5 Million yen ~ 6 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.