Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global IT Company
- Interpreter/ translation for the president, Sales-SE team per request base.
- Travel to HQ with the Japan president and attend as an interpreter.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the President, Sales, APAC and Regional sales team.
- Coordinate staff meetings and events for senior level staff; internally & externally.
- Serves as information resource on department, division, and organization policies and procedures.
- Assist in ad-hoc research on an as-needed basis.
- Schedule and manage complex calendars.
- Arrange and coordinate travel plans and associated visa filings as required.
- Reconcile invoices and expense reports.
- Prepares and maintains budget for departments, researching discrepancies and monitoring expenditure against budget.
- Assist with presentations, board meeting and strategic planning materials
- Fluent English skill with 5 year executive assistant experience.
- PC Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Oracle, SFDC
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in a software / technology start-up environment preferable.
Direct Contract(Conversion to permanent employee)
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9:30~18:30 with 1 hour lunch break
~ 7 Million yen (high chance for becoming permanent employee for the future)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.