Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Conducting business workshops, taking insights from business users
- Ensuring that the requirements are documented correctly and in the required detail
- Synthesis of requirements and converting them into documents
- Driving agreed processes /frameworks with the team
- Planning to Resolve challenging and critical issues/risks
- Handling Client interfacing and coordinating the support status within the team.
- Status reporting to local and global stake holders for client
- Customer Communication
- Ability to coordinate with business users, gather and validate requirements
- Business Analysis experience in the pharma industry
- Should have mandatorily some knowledge of the Japan pharma commercial processes
- Must have done requirement gathering and analysis work
- Strong Bilingual Skill in Japanese and English (writing/reading/communication) to communicate effectively both at local stakeholders, multiple partners involved in IT project implementation and regional stakeholders
- Oracle/MS SQL
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Good understanding of SDLC and its related best practices/framework
- Knowledge of tools in managing pharma sales data
- Experience of working with offshore teams and multiple vendors
- Experience in working for onsite-offshore model.
7 Million yen ~ 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.