Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global IT Service Company
- Response, diagnosis, resolution and tracking by phone, email and chat of Technical support queries and community support cases or forum threads.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 90% of cases.
- Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Perform internal classification queries documenting classes of problems and preventative actions for further retroactive analysis.
- Reactively file issue reports to Product Engineering team , build documentation, procedures, document desired behavior and/or steps to reproduce, and suggested code-level resolutions for complex product bugs, assist engineers to drive bugs to resolution. Perform community management tasks as needed by the business.
- Take cases involving customer-specific requirements on architectural design, provide solutions limited to a particular product (or a subset of product features).
- Adhere to project timelines and create release deliverables.
- Participate in debugging design/code issues and identify the root cause.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / related discipline with 2+ years of experience in IT industry as a Support Engineer with Development experience.
- Experience in enterprise level Product Support experience.
- Knowledge on developing applications and deployed in GCP(DataProc, Dataflow, Composer, BigQuery, BigTable, GCS and various operators in DAG) or related cloud platforms.
- Experience in Developing and supporting databases and related ETL (batch and real time processing). Good understanding of issue triaging and resolution protocols in Big Data systems.
- +1 years of Experience in developing and supporting Hadoop systems / ETL pipelines
- Very good understanding and working experience in ANSI SQL, RDBMS and NOSQL
- Understanding of performance tuning, query execution plans for OLAP / Big Data systems
- Experience in Unix/Linux commands and shell scripting
- Good understanding and experience in Database development and support.
- Should have Understanding and coding experience in Algorithms & Data Structures
- Should have understanding of System Design / scaling
- Should have experience in testing Applications
- Should have basic understanding of Networking Protocols and trouble shooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in minimum one language - Japanese/ Mandarin/ Korean
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in Machine Learning and AI.
- Familiarity with Cloud PaaS and storage products.
- Google Cloud certification (GCP) is preferred
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Monday to Friday
4 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.