Global Healthcare Company
- Responsible for wing-to-wing execution of technical projects to deliver high quality outcomes to internal and external customers.
- Partners with APAC Businesses and function owners to develop business solutions and related technical requirements.
- Works with the Global CoEs & technical teams to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time, within scope and budget and of desired quality.
- Makes sure project management practices are followed and improved as needed. Project plans, op mechs, risks, etc.
- Works on single medium-size project or multiple small-size projects impacting a single domain.
- Collaborates with interdependencies teams that are driving towards the common goal.
- Support the APAC business to "keep the business running".
- Drive resolution and help with business operations, in particular quarter close activities, to achieve business outcome without disruption (as when needed).
- Ability to work collaboratively in a Global matrix organization and with multiple stakeholders
- Program management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, and risk management
- Experience with process quality methodology
- Awareness of and ability to deliver compliance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese, and ability to interact with all levels of organization.
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Team player
- Change driver
- BS Degree in Information Systems or related technical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience
- Experience with Force.Com applications
- Ability to learn other complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Black Belt certified
- MBA or equivalent
- Leadership Training Program Experience (DTLP, OMLP)
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Lean experience
- PMP / ITIL certified
~ 12 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.