Global Pharmaceutical Company
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the Consumer Health brands. This includes web content, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media campaign, and online media & platform relationship management. This position reports to the Area Digital Lead of North Asia and will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales and support our customer journey.
Specific Responsibilities Include：
- Understand the workings of AdWords' programs and search engine optimization towards promoting appropriately the profit goal of the organization
- Maintain campaign reporting, metrics, and site analysis with latest analytics technologies
- Manage the digital agency relationships of the organization
- Oversee day-to-day activities of brand digital activities
- Lead management of social media activation, content creation, campaigns, and creative agencies.
- Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands' Web sites including copy, merchandising, banners, and promotions
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision and removal
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Present workable recommendations to the organization
- Work along with the plans and aspirations of the related department of the organization
- Working with Area Digital Lead to enhance digital capability of marketing team
- Support Ecommerce sales
- Education: BA
- Experience: 5 years
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Proficiency in Google Analytics required
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Proficiency with different social media platforms and a proven track record building B2C brands via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn
- Amazon or/and Rakuten seller experience
10 million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.