One of the top e-commerce company
We are looking for an experienced online marketing professional to join our Team. This team is responsible for the end-to-end success of the program, and as the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for recruiting Sellers to the program. You will enhance awareness of the program and encourage Sellers register and start using the program.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understand Sellers' business growth and blockers utilizing the data warehouse and Seller survey
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for Seller recruiting
- Manage and optimize content for Seller recruiting on traffic channels such as website, emails, Seller Central platform, and the registration work flow, utilizing A/B testing
- Make data-driven recommendations on product improvements and marketing initiatives that will drive seller acquisition
- Creation of regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports and analysis using the data warehouse and other database tools
- Work closely with internal teams to prioritize and execute these initiatives
- Partner with global teams to share best practice, and standardize metrics and approaches
- Identify and implement opportunities to automate processes and improve marketing efficiency
The ideal candidate will have experience in online marketing or online customer acquisition. They should have experience working in a cross functional environment such as working with sales, legal, engineering, international counterparts and external agencies. Keys to success include strong analytical skills, creativity, project management and interpersonal skills, along with an intense customer obsession. Candidate must be fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- Fluent Japanese and English skills
- Deep knowledge of online marketing methods, tools and strategies
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably online
- Strong data analytical skills using database tools and MS Excel (formulas and pivot tables), and ability to provide fact-base recommendations
- Strong communication skills to communicate with Sellers and internal teams
- Experience working with, and communicating effectively with engineering teams
- Basic understanding of HTML
- SQL experience
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.