Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Global consumer electronics manufacturer
Digital Marketing担当としてDigital戦略立案、キャンペーン企画、SEO/SEM、SNS施策立案、Vendor Managementをご担当いただきます
- Plan, develop, implement and manage the company's digital marketing strategy to promote the company and its products enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, social media and display and search advertising.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing to understand and align with our existing Marketing strategy and drive further online conversions through our retail partners.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify the key stakeholders within our retail partners, building relationships with their digital teams in order to influence and maximize our e-commerce potential via their websites.
- You will utilize your e-commerce and digital marketing skills, working with digital teams within our retailers. You will build your understanding of their business in order to create a framework for ongoing optimization of our retail partner websites.
- You will utilize channel advisor data in order to inform decision making and recommend strategies for retail conversation.
Other activities you will be involved in may include (but are not limited to)
- Define Japan digital strategy, as an element of the overall marketing strategy and plan, follow up on execution in markets
- Deploy digital maturity roadmap, KPIs and dashboard
- Deploy digital 360 user journey, segmentation based on behavior signals, and implement user experience innovation to drive business goals
- Application governance (social, web, analytics, rating and review, capability, etc.)
- Participate in agency meetings. Ensure their deliverables are on-time, on-brief and within budget
- Synergize digital agencies in market, with particular focus on remuneration model and value for money
- In charge of digital budget management
- Lead eCommerce marketing planning and joint business plan with strategic partners
- Lead paid media transformation, improve media process and capability
- Provide guidance on commercial launch and always-on digital campaigns
- Degree qualified: Marketing, business Digital Marketing or related area degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing/e-commerce role.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (oral & written)
- Extensive experience in digital marketing in social media, paid media, web user experience, digital campaign, consumer lifecycle management.
- Experience in working with ecommerce key players such as Rakuten, Amazon, etc.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadlinedriven environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You'll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term
- Customer focused - You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to understanding their needs and developing win-win solutions
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results
- Organized - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
- Negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers' motivations and starting from a confident position
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.