※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Establish efficient business process to help users fully compliant with rules and regulations.
- Lead system development and enhancement to embed digital solution into the business process.
- Plan and implement risk management measures to minimize various operational risks and to respond promptly against troubles.
- Keep running systems to ensure the data is accurate and consistent.
- Make compliance a priority and enforce zero tolerance policy for compliance violations.
- Carry out training and communication to enhance effective use of data and system
- Advise and help outsourced service providers
- University degree or above
- At least three years of working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Substantial knowledge in CRM, Event Management and/or Data Management
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical laws and regulations (i.e.: Fair Competition Code and JPMA Promotion Code)
- Experience of user support and communication with internal / external customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Japanese
- Business level of English (TOEIC 730+ preferred)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.