Global Tech Company
- Ongoing tasks
- Control the Shops and Merchants master data including setting up of new Shops and new Merchants registration.
- Manage the reliability and validity of accounting data in the system including refunding system and sales invoicing system before generation of sales invoices and reports to the merchants.
- Send sales reports to merchants and answer any inquiries from them.
- Identify and coordinate issue resolution with all relevant stakeholders to ensure proper actions taken to resolve all system related issues and interface related issues.
- Vendor Invoice scanning, approval checking and chasing and maintain oversight of external accounting firm.
- CIRC Support (QR Code printing & delivery etc).
- Follow-up on outstanding receivable and overpaid cases.
- Accounting & Reporting
- Responsible for monthly and yearly closing of accounts in accordance to Group's timeline.
- Responsible for monthly reporting in consolidation software (HFM / HYPERION).
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for presentation to management.
- Prepare local statutory accounts in compliance to Japanese GAAP (J- GAAP).
- Manage intercompany transactions and confirmations with counter parties in group.
- Prepare Periodic NTTD report, BBR and PPR Stock Take Info Report.
- Coordinate with local auditors to plan the audit timing and audit of accounts.
- Responsible for withholding tax, GST submission and corporate tax filing and payments
- Coordinate with external company Secretary to ensure timely filing of the annual audited accounts.
- Running Monthly Business Reports
- Support the APAC management reporting process by assisting in variance analyses comparing actual costs vs budget and prior year costs.
- Provide commentary on revenue section in CCP Report file (both Periodic and YTD).
- Responsible for weekly cash flow submission to Treasury.
- Fund management Dividend/lC loan to group for excess cash resolution.
- Settlements via group netting including internal GB invoices.
- Payment approval via online banking system except for salary and bonus
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures and internal audit review follow up.
- Liaise with other departments (IT, Processing, Sales etc.) and external vendors (auditors, tax agents and financial institutions) to resolve issues and respond to queries.
- Liaise closely with APAC HQ in matters related to accounting and invoicing process optimization and re-engineering.
- Any Ad-hoc tasks or projects as required.
- Background and Education
- Proficient in Japanese and able to speak, read and write English
- CA/CPA holder with minimum degree from a recognized tertiary institute
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience
- Specific skills and knowledge
- Good team player and able to work cooperatively with all staff in the organization
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of HYPERION an asset
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.