Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
Responsibilities as Director QA:
- Responsible for quality oversight and regulatory compliance of products marketed in the country, including product release and Quality aspects of the product life cycle management.
- Responsible for quality approval and management of 3rd party service providers/suppliers/manufacturers/distributers.
- To overview, support and provide guidance for manufacturing plants, local and overseas, so that they can perform appropriate manufacturing and quality control, in accordance to the current GQP Ministerial Ordinance.
- To create, maintain and continuously improve Quality procedures, in accordance with Company's Quality Policies and SOPs, as well as with Local Requirements, to ensure the Quality, Safety and Compliance of Company's products and services.
- To analyze and provide disposition on Quality processes (not limited to): Changes impacting GxPs, Quality Deviations, Quality parts of Regulatory submissions, Customer Complaints, Quality Technical Agreements, Field Actions, Supplier Qualification and Approval.
- To provide support and/or be part of Company's "Sanyaku".
- To represent Quality Division in internal/external meetings and committees, including Quality related projects and associations.
- To appropriately perform talent management in order to hire, manage, develop and retain talents within the department.
- To manage the department's resources, according to the approved budget.
Responsibilities as Soseki-総括製造販売責任者）
- Shall provide necessary recommendations and directions to MAH regarding MAH's quality assurance and safety management duties.
- Supervise and instruct Quality Assurance Officer and Safety Management Officer to conduct quality assurance duties and safety management duties fairly and appropriately based on their procedures.
- Review and/or approve the GQP and GVP procedures.
- Represent MAH in internal/external meetings and committees as necessary.
- 10+ years of experience in related Quality leadership position, covering GxP within the pharmaceutical industry or other similarly regulated industry.
- Deep knowledge of ICH, GQP/GMP regulations
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to interface at all stakeholder levels
- Strong negotiation skills, able to interface with business related authorities and partners.
- Strong people leadership skills including the ability to effectively manage, develop and mentor employees.
- Capable of performing well under pressure with a positive attitude and optimism.
- Demonstrated interpersonal orientation with assertiveness and sensitivity to others.
- Demonstrated management skills with organizing, planning and controlling resources.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English and Japanese
- Pharmacist License, valid in Japan (Must Requirement)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.