Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Japanese E Commerce Company
- You will be in charge of defining requirements, basic design, and communicating with developers for our order management system that connects the our online market place to the logistic system.
- The system is a multi-functional, multi-screen system for referencing, registering, editing and managing the many items that EC order data has.
- We will examine, create, plan, and propose easy-to-understand systems and services to easily and efficiently manage and operate operations such as order management, shipping management, product management, receiving management, and inventory management that stores perform through the system.
- Fluent or native level Japanese
- Experience in web application development (requirements definition, external design)
- Experience in creating business level documents in MS Office applications
- Interest in e-commerce and the Internet
- Business level use of English (conversation, documentation)
[Nice to have]
- Experience in the use, support, and training of business-oriented systems
- Experience in creating meeting materials (proposal materials, minutes) on a regular basis
- Experience producing various business systems
- Experience in the use and operation of distribution and logistics systems
- Experience with Scrum development and Product Owner Role
4 Million yen~ 6 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.