Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global IT Service Company
- Application development using AWS lambda in Node.js, GraphQL, OAuth, OpenID Connect and so on ·
- Develop new UI rich web applications, implementing features and functionality with React or other web technologies. ·
- Design, code, and debug the web apps - you'll own your feature work end-to-end. ·
- Understanding and developing high-level architecture, keeping your eyes on non-functional requirements. ·
- Initially work together with an offshore team in India, maintaining the existing web-based call-center agent support, internal/external messaging and knowledge base systems. ·
- Work with outside data sources, API's, and 3rd party systems. ·
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high-performance products. ·
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. ·
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. ·
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. ·
- Work as part of an Agile/Scrum based development team to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria · Ability to work independently and proactively. ·
- Support leadership members, participate in hiring candidate interviews, onboard and mentor new team members.
- 5+ years in relevant work experience. ·
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience. ·
- 2+ years building web applications. ·
- Language: Fluent in English+ Conversational level of Japanese or Fluent in Japanese+ Conversational level in English
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle. ·
- Understanding of Web application Design Principles ·
- Proficiency using a modern version control system to accomplish release and configuration management ·
- Support to build up the new team ·
- Be eager to learn new technologies ·
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge and learn from them ·
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
[Preferred Skill] ·
- Experience in developing and commercializing web apps. ·
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team. ·
- Any experience in mobile technologies - Android or iOS, whatever! ·
- Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON and XML
Monday to Friday
7 Million yen ~ 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.