Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Supply Solution Company
Examples of responsibilities:
- Ensure that the performance and quality expectations of Customers' and the Company's are communicated to all suppliers
- Re-educate suppliers on HACCP analysis and risk assessment of quality processes
- Manage suppliers that we have put on HyperCare to ensure their quality and safety systems meet expectations and manage changes to close any gaps to get back on track
- Monitor customer feedback and HyperCare suppliers' corrective actions, and design strategic initiatives to improve their overall quality systems.
- Monitor and manage HyperCare suppliers' quality performance and improvements. Communicate to Customer stakeholders on progress on agreed frequency.
- Participate actively in key Customer stakeholder engagements and present the market quality roadmap.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the competency team so that information about product performance and safety is communicated and in a timely manner.
- Ensure Global Quality and Safety Requirements and the Global Restricted Substances List are understood and met by suppliers
- Regularly review and update customer (gatekeepers) on supplier performance to align expectations
- Lead continuous improvement in quality performance, across product categories with HyperCare supply partners and category teams
- Drive quality programs/systems across suppliers base to ensure suppliers adhere and comply with quality goals
- Ensure packaging standards and specifications are enforced
- Degree in quality related fields
- Quality Assurance Certified
- Fluent in Japanese and Business level English
- At least 8 years' experience in a quality role in a manufacturing environment where he/ she was responsible for raw materials through production to finished goods
- A further 5 years in senior management capacity and customer interface
- Working knowledge of FSSC 22000, BRCGS, ISO9001 management systems, with strong packaging technical
- Good knowledge and application of quality tools of analysis, e.g., 8D, FMEA, Ishikawa (Fishbone) Diagram, 5 Why's, etc.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge of market and international laws & regulations relevant to food contact packaging & safety
- Strategic agility
- Ability to maintain composure
- Highly motivated with desire to achieve
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills
- Confident with problem solving
- Capable of identifying and implementing continuous process improvements
Monday to Friday
Around 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.