Global software company
Some things we need from you:
- Review, interpret, draft, revise and negotiate terms in license contracts
- Revise, update and maintain the end user license Agreement and reseller agreement
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, Technology Operations and Product Development teams in connection with driving sales negotiations, and knowledge abot Japanese tax law on royalties is plus
- Engage with our Technology team to ensure compliance with service level and data security requirements enforced by various jurisdictions and customers
- Support of other legal team members on customer contracts, training sessions and related projects
- Assist with Intellectual Property matters
- Japanese qualification as lawyer (Bengoshi)
- Min. 3 years of professional experience as lawyer at law firms on IT related jobs or IT companies as Bengoshi
- Ability to assess operational compliance
- Self-motivated, committed and result oriented
- Ability to work as a team and support sales and work with other back office staffs
- Comprehensive knowledge for Japanese Civil Code, Competition Law, and other IT related laws
- Native (or professional) Japanese skill and good communication skill in English
- Reporting skill to the internal managements
- Experience in IPO related work is plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.