The main purpose of the Finance Staff is to perform accounts payable and accounting function for our Tokyo office reporting to Head of Finance.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Process voluminous vendors' invoices payments and employees expenses timely and accurately
· Perform accounting functions, such as payment accounting, prepayment and accrual accounting, fixed asset accounting, inter-co billings, reconciliation of ledgers, etc.
· Liaise with overseas local accountants to maintain proper record in the set of books
· Assist in month end closing and account analysis
· Assist in ad-hoc assignments and provide supports to the department
· Monthly reporting
· Minimum 1-2 years working experience in Accounts Payable function
· Good command of spoken and written English
· Self-motivated, well organized, detail oriented and a good team player with a strong sense of responsibility
· Able to work independently and under pressure with flexibility to meet tight deadline
· Experience in SAP FI/CO is an advantage
· High proficient in MS Word and Excel
· Experience in Securities firm is preferable
Approximately 6 million to 8 million JPY