Global Furniture Company
- Accountable for the implementation of Foundation's end-to-end data governance framework, including policies, guidelines and ways of working, to support good data quality and ensure a secure data management environment; secure accountability in global, country, and 3rd party solutions
- Secure global solutions are developed with local regulations, standards, and cultural expectations by keeping requirements up to date for all digital product teams to use
- Contribute relevant input to activities within the company's data acquisition, data processing and data storage happen according to the organizations policies, (international) laws and regulations - and secure implementation in country in line with those standards
- Monitor data trends in the country, including customer perceptions of data usage, and potential regulation changes
- Implement data governance/management processes focusing on data standardization to improve data quality
- Support and provide input into the implementation of policies, guidelines (including GDPR compliance), and requirements for data management and maintain data management plans and operating instructions for complex business systems and architectures
- Monitor and follow up data quality and compliance to data management standards in all country and 3rd party solutions. Responsible for using data issue repository and a root cause analysis process to solve and prevent operational data quality issues - direct connection to Central Group Digital to solve root causes
- Responsible for overseeing data systems (solutions containing data) within country according to governance framework - and enabling optimal usage, and securing acquisition and storage of available data. Maintain data flow overview for country.
- Monitor and follow up data quality and compliance to data management standards in all country and 3rd party solutions
- Proven advanced training in information technology, business information management or equivalent
- Business English and Fluent Japanese(JLPT N1)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a data manager, depending on country complexity and data maturity
- Experienced in working with data queries
- Confident in reviewing code and understanding how things are working
- Demonstrable experience in working in an Agile or DevOps working set-up
- Delivery experience of open source and/or cloud-based solutions
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Strong documented leadership skills
- Exposure to large-scale package implementations
- Knowledge of the company Brand, culture, values and way of working
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.