Global Furniture Company
- Responsible for all deliveries of technical support and services to all supported business units within a country following common ways of working
- Create a climate of teamwork, collaboration and togetherness within technical support and across functions, both within the country and with Central Group Digital
- Secure alignment with Central Group Digital regarding ways of working and global priorities
- Secure efficiency within the function through simple and cost-efficient ways of working
- Identify and action improvements opportunities in ways of working, share across countries when relevant
- Follow up country-, team- and individual performance through KPIs and monitoring following the standards defined by Central Group Digital
- Responsible for large local procurements from local vendors and for regularly maintaining contact with local representatives for key global vendors, will work with IMS to ensure procurement processes are followed and ensure local needs are taken into account also by global vendors
- Identify and develop the many talents within the organization to secure succession planning and the future of the company, including leadership development of team leaders
- Responsible for identifying technology related business needs and ensuring availability of resources and their competence to meet requirements
- Contribute functional expertise to the country organization with budget input, follow-ups and in developing strategy and action plans
- General fluency in English, both oral and written(Business level)
- Japanese N1 level (Fluent)
- Strong experience of working with planning resources according to business needs.
- Strong ability to manage and lead a team remotely and onsite.
- Experience of working with projects, deployments and changes.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly towards different stakeholders.
12 Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.