Global Software Company
- This position reports to Channel Leader.
- Provide a full range of administrative support including schedule management, meeting and travel arrangements.
- Serve as the "go-to" person "in-the-know" for facilitating communication and solutions for the executives, teams, and customers and clients.
- As assigned, participate in event planning and logistics utilizing approved processes for onsite support and calendar coordination, meeting room bookings, catering, security, onsite travel and hospitality requests in support of executives and attendees.
- Manage expenses through eProcurement system.
- BA degree or equivalent
- 7-10 year experience as administrative assistant in a multi-national company
- Proficient with MS Office suite and ERP (e.g., Oracle/PeopleSoft)
- Able to build a network and relationships one-to-one and within teams and other
- organizations in Japan and abroad
- Understand priorities and manage completion of multiple requests from different sources
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Able to manage pressure
- Professional efficiency
- Japanese - native, English - business level, French - a plus
[Length of contract]
ASAP ~ Long term
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
2000 Yen ~
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.