Global Consumer Goods Company
The Accountant is responsible for organizing, coordinating and supervising the day-to-day accounting operations and controlling the payroll and all other payroll related duties. In short, your main responsibilities will be:
- Guarantee 100% compliance with all relevant local legislation (e.g. statutory accounting standards, tax law, civil law) and internal group accounting guidelines.
- Assure timely submission of accurate financial information to all stakeholders (e.g. tax authorities, other local authorities).
- Manage the accounts payable and the accounts receivable.
- Supervise the bank statement postings as well as the reconciliation of the bank accounts and petty cash.
- Responsible for the timely compilation of the monthly and annual closings including the communication of the closing timetable within the organization.
- Carry out depreciation runs, post all accrual and deferral entries as well as revaluations, write-offs and provisions.
- Administer bookkeeping, pay and conduct reconciliation of payroll tax, of pension provisions and special salary tax, as applicable.
Bachelor's degree with specialization in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting experience in a similar organization (organizations with wholesale/retail)
- Experience from Microsoft NAV Dynamics (Navision)
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive business initiatives.
- Great analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
Flexible hours 8-4pm, 9-5pm, 10-6pm
2,000 - 2,500 yen / hour
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.