Global Travel & Tourism Company
- Prepare & issue Daily Sales Report to Management.
- Liaise with non-trade suppliers for negotiating terms and conditions
- Dealing with non-trade suppliers for settlement of invoices
- Action monthly inter-company payments in line with company policies
- Coordinate and manage 3rd party supplier payments
- Manage and deal with (calculation, invoicing and follow-up) override commission with direct suppliers
- Supervise the recording of transactions in Great Plains, for all transactions, as per bank statements
- Bank Reconciliation
- Periodical review of Debtors & Creditors ageing with the AR Team & assist with complicated cases.
- Control, report and record transactions of the Fixed Assets
- Identify and calculate of Accruals & Prepayments during month & year end close.
- Prepare various balance sheet schedules to be available for monthly review and yearly external audits.
- Assist the Accounting & Reporting Manager in budget preparation and expense management exercises.
- Assist the Accounting & Reporting Manager in managing the department & in the delivery of the departmental objectives.
Temporary: AC experience
Permanent: preferably need Travel/Tourism Experience or B2B
- Team Management skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally should possess a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of previous experience in general accounting
- Previous experience in travel and tourism industry is preferred
- Excellent understanding of Accountancy
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Temporary, Temporary to Permanent
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9:00 - 18:00
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
2,000 yen - 2,500 yen per hour + commute fee
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.