Global Manufacturing Company
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for supply chain and logistics tasks; (Parts and cabin ordering, warehouse management and inventory control)
- Assist with the data population using in-house systems, plan and schedule actions related to the after service and the installation of cabins in the market
- Order processing and customer experience
- Native Japanese English proficiency (reading/writing is a must)
- Supply chain and logistics experience
- Operations and sales team support experience
- Good experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
＊Experience with inventory control software systems is strongly preferred.
＊Work experience in an international environment is a plus
Haken to hire
Monday to Friday
4 Million yen ~ 5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.