Global Insurance Company
We are looking for an excellent Project Manager.
The successful candidate will manage project(s) with engineers in an agile way, coordinating with business and product/UX team members. He/she will also coordinate other stakeholders such as higher management, reporting status in a timely manner
- Coordinate with internal resources, stakeholders and project sponsors
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with business goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Perform risk management
- Monitor and manage scope and its accomplishment
- Ensure that project(s) are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to higher management as needed
- Create and manage comprehensive documentations
- May need to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the IT sector
- Native level Japanese and Business level English(Can communication with English speaking co-workers required)
- Agile project management experience
- Can-do and try attitude, while managing risks at appropriate level
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Customer and business focused mindset
[Preferred Skills ]
- PMP, Scrum Master
[Length of contract]
~ Long term (3 months rolling)
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.